Nov 20 (Reuters) - Nvest Financial Holdings Ltd NVEJ.J :
* NVEST FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LTD - HY GROUP REVENUE INCREASED BY 10,7% TO R 148,1 MILLION (COMPARED WITH R 133,8 MILLION AS AT 31 AUGUST 2017)
* NVEST FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LTD - AS OF AUG 31, ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION INCREASED BY 5,2% TO R30,6 BILLION
* NVEST FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LTD - HY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE INCREASED BY 16,1 % FROM 9,40 CENTS TO 10,91 CENTS
* NVEST FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LTD - INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 5,50 CENTS PER SHARE
* NVEST FINANCIAL - HY REVENUE GROWTH DRIVEN BY UNDERLYING PERFORMANCE OF CORE PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT, ASSET MANAGEMENT & STOCKBROKING SUBSIDIARIES
* NVEST FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LTD - ACQUISITIVE GROWTH AGENDA OF GROUP REMAINS A PRIORITY
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.