BRIEF-Quantum Foods Says Below Average Rainfall In Maize Producing Areas To Increase FY19 Feed Costs
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Quantum Foods Holdings Ltd QFHJ.J :
* QUANTUM FOODS - EXPECTED THAT FEED AND FARMING BUSINESSES WILL PROVIDE A STABLE CONTRIBUTION TO EARNINGS FOR REMAINDER OF YEAR
* QUANTUM FOODS - EGG BUSINESS WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER HEADWINDS UNTIL SUPPLY AND DEMAND DYNAMICS STABILISE AND FEED COSTS SOFTEN FOR YEAR
* QUANTUM FOODS- BELOW AVERAGE RAINFALL IN MAIZE PRODUCING AREAS OF SOUTH AFRICA IS EXPECTED TO RESULT IN SUBSTANTIAL INCREASE IN FEED COSTS FOR FY 2019
* QUANTUM FOODS - HIGHER FEED RAW MATERIAL COSTS, LOWER EGG SELLING PRICES VERSUS PREVIOUS YEAR HAD NEGATIVE IMPACT ON EARNINGS FOR FIRST FOUR MONTHS OF 2019
* QUANTUM FOODS - INCREASE IN FEED RAW MATERIAL COSTS AND A DECREASE IN EGG SELLING PRICES TO IMPACT EARNINGS FOR SIX MONTHS ENDING 31 MARCH 2019
* QUANTUM FOODS HOLDINGS LTD - INCREASE IN FEED COSTS WILL NEGATIVELY IMPACT MARGINS IN FY 2019, ESPECIALLY IN EGG BUSINESS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or