BRIEF-Quantum Foods Says Co Makes Tender Offer To Buyback 11.1 Mln Ordinary No Par Value Shares
July 19 (Reuters) - Quantum Foods Holdings Ltd QFHJ.J :
* MAKING VOLUNTARY PRO RATA TENDER OFFER TO ALL SHAREHOLDERS TO REPURCHASE UP TO 11.1 MILLION ORDINARY NO PAR VALUE SHARES
* TENDER OFFER WILL REDUCE ONGOING ADMINISTRATIVE COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH HOUSING A LARGE NUMBER OF SHAREHOLDERS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or