Aug 16 (Reuters) - RCL Foods Ltd RCLJ.J :
* JSE: RCL - FURTHER TRADING STATEMENT - YEAR ENDED JUNE 2019
* RCL FOODS LTD - SEES FY HEPS BETWEEN 32 CENTS (-66.9%) AND 44 CENTS (- 54.5%)
* RCL FOODS - EXPECTED DECLINE IN FY HEPS LARGELY ATTRIBUTABLE TO CHALLENGED PERFORMANCE OF SUGAR AND CHICKEN BUSINESS UNITS
* RCL FOODS LTD - SUGAR BUSINESS UNIT IS EXPECTED TO REPORT A SIGNIFICANT OPERATING LOSS FOR YEAR DRIVEN BY LOWER LOCAL MARKET DEMAND
* RCL FOODS LTD - LOWER LOCAL MARKET DEMAND IS PRIMARLY DUE TO IMPLEMENTATION OF HEALTH PROMOTION LEVY (SUGAR TAX)
* RCL FOODS LTD - FY EPS IS EXPECTED TO BE LOWER THAN HEPS AND BETWEEN NEGATIVE 8 CENTS (-107.5%) AND NEGATIVE 18 CENTS (-116.9%)
* RCL FOODS - DIFFICULT TRADING FOR CHICKEN CONTINUED UNABATED; LOCAL VOLUME & DUMPED IMPORTS DRIVING MARKET OVERSUPPLY, NEGATIVELY IMPACTING PRICING
* RCL FOODS - LARGELY DUE TO SUGAR IMPAIRMENT, EPS FOR FY SEEN LOWER THAN HEPS, BETWEEN NEGATIVE 8 CENTS (-107.5%) AND NEGATIVE 18 CENTS (-116.9%)
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.