April 2 (Reuters) - Sabvest Ltd SBVJ.J :
* SABVEST LTD - JAA HAS INCREASED ITS INVESTMENT IN DNI FROM 34,9% TO 46%.
* SABVEST - CO, WHICH CURRENTLY OWNS 28,4% OF JAA, TO TAISE INVESTMENT IN JAA TO 34,78% IN TWO TRANCHES TOTALING R118,5M BY 29 APRIL & BY 29 JUNE 2019
* SABVEST LTD - ADDITIONAL INVESTMENT IN JAA BY SABVEST WILL BE R118,5M BY WAY OF A SUBSCRIPTION FOR ADDITIONAL ORDINARY SHARES IN JAA
* SABVEST LTD - INVESTMENT AMOUNT WILL BE FUNDED FROM SABVEST'S CASH RESOURCE
* SABVEST LTD - THERE WILL BE NO EFFECT ON NAV PER SHARE
* SABVEST LTD - WILL BE NO EFFECT ON NAV PER SHARE AS INVESTMENT AMOUNT AND FAIR VALUE OF INVESTMENT ARE EXPECTED TO BE SAME ON DATE OF INVESTMENT
* SABVEST LTD - THERE WILL BE NO EFFECT ON HEPS AND EPS AS A RESULT OF JAA INVESTMENT
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.