BRIEF-Savills Says Year-To-Date Trading In Line With Expectations
May 8 (Reuters) - Savills PLC SVS.L :
* DURING YEAR TO DATE SAVILLS HAS TRADED IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS
* IN UK, YEAR TO DATE TRADING WAS SLIGHTLY AHEAD OF OUR EXPECTATIONS
* DURING YEAR TO DATE CONSULTANCY AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT BUSINESSES HAVE CONTINUED TO PERFORM WELL.
* IN ASIA PACIFIC, SAVILLS HAS HAD A GOOD START TO YEAR, DESPITE ADVERSE CURRENCY MOVEMENTS
* AT THIS STAGE IN YEAR, CONTINUE TO ANTICIPATE OVERALL PERFORMANCE TO BE IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS
* "RESIDENTIAL MARKET HAD A VERY QUIET START TO YEAR, HOWEVER WE HAVE SEEN STRONGER LEVELS OF ACTIVITY SINCE MIDDLE OF MARCH"
* IN CONTINENTAL EUROPE, TO DATE WE HAVE TRADED MARGINALLY BEHIND OUR EXPECTATIONS, AGAIN DUE TO DELAYS IN TRANSACTIONS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or