Oct 18 (Reuters) - Spear REIT Ltd SEAJ.J :
* INTERIM DISTRIBUTION OF 41.73 CENTS PER SHARE FOR SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 AUGUST 2018
* ON A LIKE-FOR-LIKE BASIS, INTERIM PERIOD TO INTERIM PERIOD DIVIDEND PER SHARE GROWTH IS 6.5 PCT
* PORTFOLIO REMAINS STABLE AND WELL POSITIONED TO DELIVER ON MANAGEMENT'S GUIDANCE FOR 2019 FINANCIAL YEAR.
* S.A. ECONOMY AND POLITICAL LANDSCAPE REMAIN IN UNCERTAIN TERRITORY PLACING STRAIN ON ITS PEOPLE AND ITS INVESTMENT ATTRACTIVENESS.
* SPEAR REIT LTD HY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE 44.25 CENTS
* GUIDANCE PROVIDED IN MAY 2018 IS UNCHANGED.
* AS ECONOMIC CLIMATE DETERIORATES MANAGEMENT IS MINDFUL THAT COMMERCIAL OFFICE SECTOR COULD BE NEGATIVELY IMPACTED
* MANAGEMENT WILL REMAIN FOCUSED ON ACQUISITION OF CONVENIENCE RETAIL ASSETS
* CURRENT PERFORMANCE OF DOMESTIC ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT CONTINUE TO PRESENT CHALLENGES TO HOSPITALITY SECTOR
* POLITICAL & ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT REMAINS CONCERN AS BUSINESS SENTIMENT CONTINUES TO DETERIORATE
* LOCAL MARKET CONTINUES TO WEAKEN WHICH MAY START TO PUT PRESSURE ON GENERAL BUSINESS RESULTING IN UNDUE PRESSURE ON COMMERCIAL OFFICE MARKET
* TRADING CONDITIONS WITHIN HOSPITALITY SECTOR HAVE STARTED TO IMPROVE WITH EARLY GREEN SHOOTS BECOMING EVIDENT IN HOTEL OCCUPANCIES
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.