Nov 9 (Reuters) - Stefanutti Stocks Holdings Ltd SSKJ.J
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - HY CONTRACT REVENUE FROM OPERATIONS INCREASED TO R5,2 BILLION COMPARED TO PRIOR PERIOD (AUG 2016: R4,4 BILLION)
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - HY OPERATING PROFIT INCREASED FROM R100 MILLION IN PREVIOUS YEAR TO R119 MILLION FOR PERIOD
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - HY CAPITAL EXPENDITURE FOR PERIOD AMOUNTED TO R255 MILLION (AUG 2016: R78 MILLION)
* STEFANUTTI STOCKS HOLDINGS LTD - GROUP'S ORDER BOOK IS CURRENTLY R13,9 BILLION OF WHICH 35% ARISES FROM WORK BEYOND SOUTH AFRICA'S BORDERS
* HY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE 44,81 CENTS VERSUS 52,73 CENTS YEAR AGO
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.