March 8 (Reuters) - Transcend Residential Property Fund Ltd TPFJ.J :
* TRANSCEND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY FUND LTD - TRANSCEND HAS OUTPERFORMED ITS GUIDANCE OF FLAT GROWTH FOR YEAR ENDING 31 DECEMBER 2018
* TRANSCEND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY FUND LTD - FY HEADLINE AND DILUTED HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE 51.51 CENTS
* TRANSCEND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY FUND LTD - FY REVENUE R161.8 MILLION VERSUS R138.7 MILLION
* TRANSCEND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY FUND LTD - 2019 PERFORMANCE TO BE SLIGHTLY BETTER THAN ITS PERFORMANCE OVER PAST 12 MONTHS
* TRANSCEND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY- EFFECTS OF GEARING AND PRO-ACTIVE COST MANAGEMENT, SHOULD RESULT IN AN INCREASE IN DISTRIBUTION FOR 2019 YEAR
* TRANSCEND RESIDENTIAL - APPROVED, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF A FINAL DIVIDEND OF 34.58 CENTS PER SHARE FOR SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2018
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.