Oct 8 (Reuters) - Transcend Residential Property Fund Ltd TPFJ.J :
* ACQUISITION OF 2,159 RESIDENTIAL UNITS AND UPDATE ON PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED ACQUISITIONS
* ACQUISITION OF 2,159 RESIDENTIAL UNITS FOR R1.27 BILLION
* TRANSACTIONS WILL BE FUNDED 40% WITH EQUITY & 60% WITH DEBT
* INTENDS TO APPLY FOR A MIGRATION TO MAIN BOARD OF JOHANNESBURG STOCK EXCHANGE
* DEAL WILL BE FUNDED 40% WITH EQUITY (FULLY COMMITTED AND UNDERWRITTEN) AND 60% WITH DEBT
* INTENDS TO RAISE APPROXIMATELY R468 MILLION OF NEW EQUITY BY WAY OF A VENDOR PLACEMENT OF TRANSCEND ORDINARY SHARES
* EMIRA PROPERTY COMMITTED TO BUY ADDITIONAL SHARES IN CO
* EMIRA PROPERTY TO HOLD MINIMUM OF 25.1% & UP TO MAXIMUM OF 34.9% OF CO'S SHARES AFTER DEAL CLOSE
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.