March 5 (Reuters) - Vukile Property Fund Ltd VKEJ.J :
* UPDATE ON EDCON RESTRUCTURE
* VUKILE IS PARTICIPATING IN PROPOSED RECAPITALISATION AND RESTRUCTURING OF EDCON LIMITED
* AGREED TO A R37 MILLION CAPITAL INVESTMENT IN EDCON IN EXCHANGE FOR EQUITY IN RETAILER
* VUKILE EXPECTS COMPANY'S EXPOSURE TO EDCON TO ACCOUNT FOR ONLY 2.0% OF VUKILE'S GROUP RENTAL INCOME BY 1 AUGUST 2019
* PARTICIPATION IN EDCON RESTRUCTURING WILL NOT IMPACT COMPANY'S DISTRIBUTION GUIDANCE FOR ITS FULL YEAR ENDING 31 MARCH 2019
* NUMBER OF EDCON STORES IN CO'S PORTFOLIO SET TO DECREASE BY 11 TO 43 STORES BY 1 AUGUST 2019, WHICH WILL ALSO BE SMALLER ON AVERAGE
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.