March 25 (Reuters) - York Timber Holdings Ltd YRKJ.J :
* YORK TIMBER HOLDINGS LTD - HY REVENUE R800.3 MILLION VERSUS R899.4 MILLION
* YORK TIMBER HOLDINGS LTD - HY DILUTED HEADLINE LOSS PER SHARE 20 CENTS
* YORK TIMBER HOLDINGS - OVER REPORTING PERIOD, CO LOST 192 PRODUCTION DAYS OF AVAILABLE 655 DAYS ACROSS ALL PROCESSING OPERATIONS DUE TO STRIKES
* YORK TIMBER HOLDINGS LTD - RESTRUCTURING WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ALIGN COMPANY STRUCTURE WITH CURRENT SCALE OF OPERATIONS
* YORK TIMBER HOLDINGS LTD - REMANUFACTURING DIVISION DID NOT MEET REQUIRED EXPECTATIONS AND THEREFORE BEST OPTIONS GOING FORWARD ARE BEING CONSIDERED
* YORK TIMBER HOLDINGS LTD - COMMENCED WITH "ALIGNING HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION WITH OPERATIONS TO EFFECTIVELY AND SPEEDILY ADDRESS EMPLOYEES' MATTERS"
* YORK TIMBER HOLDINGS LTD - HAS COMMENCED RESTRUCTURING OF POOR PERFORMING DIVISIONS
* YORK TIMBER HOLDINGS LTD - "IN ABSENCE OF A SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT IN ECONOMIC GROWTH, SOUTH AFRICAN MARKET WILL MOST LIKELY REMAIN SUBDUED"
* YORK TIMBER - IN PROCESS OF SELLING OUTLIER PLANTATION, IS AWAITING FINAL PAYMENT FROM SASRIA IN RESPECT OF JESSIEVALE'S BURNT WAREHOUSE
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.