BRIEF-Zeder Investments FY Headline Earnings 45,1 Cents Per Share
April 16 (Reuters) - Zeder Investments Ltd ZEDJ.J :
* JSE: ZED - SUMMARY PRELIMINARY CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 28 FEBRUARY 2019
* ZEDER INVESTMENTS LTD - FY HEADLINE EARNINGS INCREASED BY 81,9% TO 45,1 CENTS PER SHARE
* ZEDER INVESTMENTS LTD - FY RECURRING HEADLINE EARNINGS REMAINED FLAT AT 27,7 CENTS PER SHARE
* ZEDER INVESTMENTS LTD - DIVIDEND MAINTAINED AT 11 CENTS PER SHARE FOR FY
* ZEDER INVESTMENTS - BROADER INVESTOR SENTIMENT TOWARDS SECTOR, COUNTRY IS "CLEARLY NEGATIVE" AND EXTERNAL OPERATING ENVIRONMENT REMAINS CHALLENGING
* ZEDER INVESTMENTS LTD - FY REVENUE 7.64 BILLION RAND VERSUS 8.49 BILLION RAND
* ZEDER INVESTMENTS LTD - FY HEPS UP MAINLY DUE TO EXPECTED RECOVERY FROM MAJORITY OF ZEDER'S INVESTEE COMPANIES DURING YEAR
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or