The biggest gainers of the session on the Shanghai Composite were Cultural Investment Holdings Co Ltd (SS: 600715 ), which rose 10.12% or 0.420 points to trade at 4.570 at the close. Hna Innovation Hainan Co Ltd A (SS: 600555 ) added 10.11% or 0.27 points to end at 2.94 and Sichuan Hejia Co Ltd (SS: 600093 ) was up 10.07% or 0.710 points to 7.760 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Danhua Chemical Technology Co Ltd A (SS: 600844 ), which lost 10.07% or 0.540 points to trade at 4.820 in late trade. Orient International Enterprise Ltd (SS: 600278 ) declined 10.03% or 1.050 points to end at 9.420 and Nantong Jiangshan Agrochemical & Chemicals Co Ltd (SS: 600389 ) shed 10.02% or 2.200 points to 19.760.
The top performers on the SZSE Component were Shenzhen Fenda Technology Co Ltd (SZ: 002681 ) which rose 9.94% to 3.65, Leyard Optoelectronic (SZ: 300296 ) which was up 9.94% to settle at 7.30 and Beijing Thunisoft Co Ltd (SZ: 300271 ) which gained 9.08% to close at 12.97.
The worst performers were Xinjiang Machinery Research Inst (SZ: 300159 ) which was down 10.04% to 6.36 in late trade, Wonders Information (SZ: 300168 ) which lost 10.02% to settle at 14.90 and Nanjing Hanrui Cobalt Co Ltd (SZ: 300618 ) which was down 10.00% to 86.40 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 1059 to 349 and 59 ended unchanged on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
The CBOE China Etf Volatility , which measures the implied volatility of Shanghai Composite options, was down 5.26% to 26.83.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was down 0.38% or 4.70 to $1226.30 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in November rose 0.15% or 0.11 to hit $72.03 a barrel, while the December Brent oil contract rose 0.15% or 0.12 to trade at $81.53 a barrel.
USD/CNY was up 0.16% to 6.9227, while EUR/CNY rose 0.02% to 8.0010.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.14% at 94.91.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.