The biggest gainers of the session on the Shanghai Composite were Beih-Property Co Ltd (SS: 600791 ), which rose 10.13% or 0.390 points to trade at 4.240 at the close. Yibin Paper Industry Co Ltd (SS: 600793 ) added 10.02% or 1.65 points to end at 18.12 and DELIXI XINJIANG Transportation Co Ltd (SS: 603032 ) was up 10.01% or 1.18 points to 12.97 in late trade.
Biggest losers included MeiDu Energy Corp (SS: 600175 ), which lost 10.09% or 0.340 points to trade at 3.030 in late trade. Gangtai Holdin (SS: 600687 ) declined 10.02% or 0.820 points to end at 7.360 and Shangying Global Co Ltd (SS: 600146 ) shed 10.01% or 1.46 points to 13.12.
The top performers on the SZSE Component were Jiangsu Sanyou Group Co Ltd (SZ: 002044 ) which rose 10.00% to 15.84, Chongqing Zhifei Bio Products (SZ: 300122 ) which was up 9.15% to settle at 41.97 and Livzon Pharmaceutical Group Inc (SZ: 000513 ) which gained 8.57% to close at 38.65.
The worst performers were Yinyi Real Estate Co Ltd (SZ: 000981 ) which was down 10.06% to 6.26 in late trade, Jiangsu Aucksun Co Ltd (SZ: 002245 ) which lost 8.56% to settle at 4.70 and Shandong Qixing Iron Tower Co Ltd (SZ: 002359 ) which was down 5.52% to 18.50 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 1181 to 205 and 55 ended unchanged on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
The CBOE China Etf Volatility , which measures the implied volatility of Shanghai Composite options, was down 8.17% to 23.27.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was up 0.51% or 6.10 to $1200.70 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in October rose 0.05% or 0.03 to hit $65.45 a barrel, while the October Brent oil contract rose 0.06% or 0.04 to trade at $72.25 a barrel.
USD/CNY was down 0.21% to 6.8443, while EUR/CNY rose 0.01% to 7.8762.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.19% at 95.50.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.