The biggest gainers of the session on the Shanghai Composite were Henan Huanghe Whirlwind Co Ltd (SS: 600172 ), which rose 10.14% or 0.350 points to trade at 3.800 at the close. Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Corp Ltd (SS: 600418 ) added 10.08% or 0.48 points to end at 5.24 and Beihai Gofar Marine Biological Industry Co Ltd (SS: 600538 ) was up 10.07% or 0.420 points to 4.590 in late trade.
Biggest losers included A-Zenith Home Furnishings Co Ltd (SS: 603389 ), which lost 10.03% or 1.470 points to trade at 13.190 in late trade. Y.U.D. Yangtze River Investment Industry Co Ltd (SS: 600119 ) declined 9.59% or 1.020 points to end at 9.620 and Jiangxi Guotai Industrial Explosive Material Group Co Ltd (SS: 603977 ) shed 6.47% or 0.540 points to 7.810.
The top performers on the SZSE Component were Holitech Technology Co Ltd (SZ: 002217 ) which rose 10.08% to 5.460, Zhejiang Nhu Co Ltd (SZ: 002001 ) which was up 10.03% to settle at 16.23 and Yifan Xinfu Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (SZ: 002019 ) which gained 9.99% to close at 12.88.
The worst performers were Zhonghong Holding Co Ltd (SZ: 000979 ) which was down 10.20% to 0.44 in late trade, Jiangsu Shagang Co Ltd (SZ: 002075 ) which lost 10.02% to settle at 11.41 and Do-Fluoride Chemicals Co Ltd (SZ: 002407 ) which was down 5.18% to 13.18 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 754 to 638 and 81 ended unchanged on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
The CBOE China Etf Volatility , which measures the implied volatility of Shanghai Composite options, was down 5.77% to 30.22.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was up 0.07% or 0.80 to $1228.80 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in January fell 0.20% or 0.11 to hit $54.52 a barrel, while the January Brent oil contract fell 0.22% or 0.14 to trade at $63.34 a barrel.
USD/CNY was up 0.05% to 6.9307, while EUR/CNY rose 0.27% to 7.9065.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.11% at 96.477.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.