The biggest gainers of the session on the Shanghai Composite were Hunan Huasheng Co Ltd (SS: 600156 ), which rose 10.07% or 0.410 points to trade at 4.480 at the close. Taiyuan Chemical Industry Co Ltd (SS: 600281 ) added 10.05% or 0.390 points to end at 4.270 and Shanghai Highly Group Co Ltd A (SS: 600619 ) was up 10.02% or 1.180 points to 12.960 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Shanghai Feilo Acoustics Co Ltd (SS: 600651 ), which lost 10.05% or 0.42 points to trade at 3.76 in late trade. Autobio Diagnostics Co Ltd (SS: 603658 ) declined 9.99% or 7.220 points to end at 65.020 and PNC Process Systems Co Ltd (SS: 603690 ) shed 9.98% or 2.30 points to 20.75.
The top performers on the SZSE Component were Jiangxi Zhengbang Technology Co Ltd (SZ: 002157 ) which rose 5.00% to 4.41, Muyuan Foodstuff Co Ltd (SZ: 002714 ) which was up 4.94% to settle at 27.19 and EVE Energy (SZ: 300014 ) which gained 4.59% to close at 15.49.
The worst performers were Guangdong Advertising Co Ltd (SZ: 002400 ) which was down 10.12% to 3.11 in late trade, Beijing Venustech Inc (SZ: 002439 ) which lost 10.02% to settle at 16.88 and Zhejiang Hexin Industry Group Co Ltd (SZ: 002343 ) which was down 10.00% to 12.33 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 950 to 411 and 66 ended unchanged on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
The CBOE China Etf Volatility , which measures the implied volatility of Shanghai Composite options, was down 4.49% to 22.10.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was up 0.65% or 7.90 to $1228.00 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in September fell 0.30% or 0.21 to hit $68.75 a barrel, while the October Brent oil contract fell 0.01% or 0.01 to trade at $73.44 a barrel.
USD/CNY was down 0.12% to 6.8347, while EUR/CNY fell 0.05% to 7.9231.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.16% at 94.85.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.