Investing.com – China equities were lower at the close on Monday, as in the sectors propelled shares .
The biggest gainers of the session on the Shanghai Composite were Shanghai Originaldow Advanced Compounds Co Ltd (SS: 603991 ), which unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 points to trade at 18.18 at the close. Comefly Outdoor Co Ltd (SS: 603908 ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 points to end at 24.38 and Zhejiang Three Stars New Materials Co Ltd (SS: 603578 ) was unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 points to 18.79 in late trade.
Biggest losers included China Shenhua Energy Co (SS: 601088 ), which unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 points to trade at 17.96 in late trade. Bank of China Ltd A (SS: 601988 ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to end at 3.610 and Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co Ltd Class A (SS: 600688 ) 0.00% or 0.00 points to 4.99.
The top performers on the SZSE Component were Huizhou Desay SV Automotive Co Ltd Class A (SZ: 002920 ) which unchanged 0.00% to 17.35, Aerospace Hi-Tech Holding Group Co Ltd (SZ: 000901 ) which was unchanged 0.00% to settle at 8.84 and Angang Steel Co Ltd Class A (SZ: 000898 ) which unchanged 0.00% to close at 5.13.
The worst performers were Huizhou Desay SV Automotive Co Ltd Class A (SZ: 002920 ) which was unchanged 0.00% to 17.35 in late trade, Aerospace Hi-Tech Holding Group Co Ltd (SZ: 000901 ) which unchanged 0.00% to settle at 8.84 and Angang Steel Co Ltd Class A (SZ: 000898 ) which was unchanged 0.00% to 5.13 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 0 to 0 on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
The CBOE China Etf Volatility , which measures the implied volatility of Shanghai Composite options, was down 3.46% to 27.88.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for February delivery was down 0.05% or 0.65 to $1282.35 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in February rose 1.65% or 0.75 to hit $46.08 a barrel, while the March Brent oil contract rose 1.86% or 0.99 to trade at $54.20 a barrel.
USD/CNY was up 0.00% to 6.8785, while EUR/CNY fell 0.09% to 7.8635.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.02% at 95.988.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.