Colombia shares higher at close of trade; COLCAP up 0.13%
Investing.com – Colombia equities were higher at the close on Thursday, as gains in the Investment , Industrials and Agriculture sectors propelled shares higher.
At the close in Colombia, the COLCAP added 0.13%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the COLCAP were Cementos Argos Pf (CN: CCB_p ), which rose 3.42% or 200.0 points to trade at 6050.0 at the close. Etb (CN: ETB ) added 3.00% or 8.0 points to end at 275.0 and Grupo Nutresa SA (CN: NCH ) was up 1.58% or 380.0 points to 24380.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Canacol Energy Ltd (CN: CNE ), which lost 2.90% or 290.0 points to trade at 9710.0 in late trade. Celsia SA (CN: CEL ) declined 1.75% or 70.0 points to end at 3930.0 and Almacenes Exito SA (CN: IMI ) shed 1.26% or 160.0 points to 12500.0.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 15 to 9 and 6 ended unchanged on the Colombia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, US coffee C for March delivery was down 1.38% or 1.57 to $112.33 . Meanwhile, US cocoa for delivery in March rose 2.31% or 49.00 to hit $2170.00 , while the February Gold Futures contract fell 0.03% or 0.40 to trade at $1229.40 a troy ounce.
USD/COP was down 0.83% to 3239.05, while BRL/COP fell 1.40% to 840.57.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.05% at 96.732.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or