At the close in Colombia, the COLCAP gained 1.09%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the COLCAP were Bcolombia (CN: BIC ), which rose 4.30% or 1360.0 points to trade at 32980.0 at the close. Bancolombia Pf (CN: BIC_p1 ) added 3.75% or 1200.0 points to end at 33200.0 and Cemex Latam Holdings SA (CN: CLH ) was up 3.67% or 200.0 points to 5650.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Interconnection Electric SA ESP (CN: ISA ), which lost 0.91% or 120.0 points to trade at 13100.0 in late trade. Corporacion Financiera Colombiana SA (CN: CFV ) declined 0.76% or 160.0 points to end at 20780.0 and Almacenes Exito SA (CN: IMI ) shed 0.69% or 100.0 points to 14320.0.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 16 to 8 and 3 ended unchanged on the Colombia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, US coffee C for December delivery was down 2.49% or 2.80 to $109.85 . Meanwhile, US cocoa for delivery in March rose 2.41% or 52.00 to hit $2210.00 , while the December Gold Futures contract rose 1.25% or 15.00 to trade at $1214.20 a troy ounce.
USD/COP was up 0.26% to 3198.30, while BRL/COP rose 0.35% to 845.28.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.18% at 96.83.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.