At the close in Colombia, the COLCAP declined 0.10% to hit a new 1-month low.
The biggest gainers of the session on the COLCAP were Avianca Holdings Pf (CN: AVT_p ), which rose 1.29% or 35.0 points to trade at 2755.0 at the close. Grupoaval (CN: GAA ) added 0.74% or 10.0 points to end at 1370.0 and Grupo Nutresa SA (CN: NCH ) was up 0.45% or 120.0 points to 26960.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Conconcret (CN: CIC ), which lost 3.30% or 33.0 points to trade at 967.0 in late trade. Cementos Argos Pf (CN: CCB_p ) declined 1.40% or 140.0 points to end at 9840.0 and Etb (CN: ETB ) shed 1.39% or 7.0 points to 495.0.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 15 to 9 and 6 ended unchanged on the Colombia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, US coffee C for December delivery was down 0.10% or 0.13 to $124.17 . Meanwhile, US cocoa for delivery in December rose 0.27% or 5.50 to hit $2069.50 , while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.22% or 2.87 to trade at $1283.33 a troy ounce.
USD/COP was down 0.83% to 2923.33, while BRL/COP fell 1.28% to 921.54.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.10% at 93.27.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.