At the close in Colombia, the COLCAP lost 0.31%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the COLCAP were Canacol Energy Ltd (CN: CNE ), which rose 2.30% or 210.0 points to trade at 9350.0 at the close. Conconcret (CN: CIC ) added 0.90% or 7.0 points to end at 787.0 and Grupo Argos SA (CN: ARG ) was up 0.51% or 100.0 points to 19600.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Banco Davivienda Pf (CN: DVI_p ), which lost 0.92% or 340.0 points to trade at 36520.0 in late trade. Grupoaval (CN: GAA ) declined 0.85% or 10.0 points to end at 1165.0 and Avianca Holdings Pf (CN: AVT_p ) shed 0.81% or 20.0 points to 2440.0.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 14 to 8 and 7 ended unchanged on the Colombia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, US coffee C for September delivery was up 0.46% or 0.50 to $108.58 . Meanwhile, US cocoa for delivery in September fell 1.18% or 27.50 to hit $2308.00 , while the August Gold Futures contract fell 0.44% or 5.40 to trade at $1222.50 a troy ounce.
USD/COP was up 0.63% to 2883.50, while BRL/COP rose 0.72% to 750.21.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.17% at 95.00.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.