At the close in Colombia, the COLCAP lost 0.76% to hit a new 1-month low.
The biggest gainers of the session on the COLCAP were Pfgrupoarg (CN: ARG_p ), which rose 1.75% or 300.0 points to trade at 17400.0 at the close. Cementos Argos Pf (CN: CCB_p ) added 1.72% or 140.0 points to end at 8300.0 and Bcolombia (CN: BIC ) was up 1.31% or 440.0 points to 34060.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Avianca Holdings Pf (CN: AVT_p ), which lost 1.54% or 40.0 points to trade at 2550.0 in late trade. Etb (CN: ETB ) declined 1.53% or 6.0 points to end at 385.0 and Banco De Bogota SA (CN: BBO ) shed 1.22% or 840.0 points to 68140.0.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 0 to 0 on the Colombia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, US coffee C for September delivery was up 0.70% or 0.81 to $117.03 . Meanwhile, US cocoa for delivery in September fell 0.52% or 13.00 to hit $2508.50 , while the August Gold Futures contract rose 0.12% or 1.50 to trade at $1272.00 a troy ounce.
USD/COP was down 1.22% to 2916.50, while BRL/COP fell 1.53% to 772.03.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.37% at 94.19.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.