At the close in Colombia, the COLCAP lost 1.59%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the COLCAP were Conconcret (CN: CIC ), which rose 2.56% or 8.0 points to trade at 320.0 at the close. Interconnection Electric SA ESP (CN: ISA ) added 1.63% or 220.0 points to end at 13700.0 and Canacol Energy Ltd (CN: CNE ) was up 1.54% or 150.0 points to 9900.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Ecopetrol SA (CN: ECO ), which lost 4.97% or 160.0 points to trade at 3060.0 in late trade. Bancolombia Pf (CN: BIC_p1 ) declined 2.67% or 900.0 points to end at 32860.0 and Bcolombia (CN: BIC ) shed 1.80% or 600.0 points to 32700.0.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 17 to 6 and 2 ended unchanged on the Colombia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, US coffee C for March delivery was up 0.42% or 0.45 to $106.40 . Meanwhile, US cocoa for delivery in March rose 1.26% or 26.50 to hit $2136.50 , while the February Gold Futures contract rose 0.03% or 0.40 to trade at $1243.00 a troy ounce.
USD/COP was up 0.58% to 3188.80, while BRL/COP rose 0.25% to 822.15.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.28% at 96.743.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.