Investing.com – Colombia equities were lower at the close on Tuesday, as in the sectors propelled shares .
At the close in Colombia, the COLCAP unchanged 0.00% to hit a new 3-year high.
The biggest gainers of the session on the COLCAP were Pfgrupsura (CN: SIS_p ), which unchanged 0.00% or 0.0 points to trade at 39600.0 at the close. Celsia SA (CN: CEL ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.0 points to end at 4665.0 and Cemex Latam Holdings SA (CN: CLH ) was unchanged 0.00% or 0.0 points to 10880.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Pfgrupsura (CN: SIS_p ), which unchanged 0.00% or 0.0 points to trade at 39600.0 in late trade. Celsia SA (CN: CEL ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.0 points to end at 4665.0 and Cemex Latam Holdings SA (CN: CLH ) 0.00% or 0.0 points to 10880.0.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 1 to 0 on the Colombia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, US coffee C for March delivery was unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to $125.08 . Meanwhile, US cocoa for delivery in March fell 0.53% or 10.00 to hit $1893.50 , while the February Gold Futures contract fell 0.47% or 6.20 to trade at $1314.20 a troy ounce.
USD/COP was up 0.19% to 2912.00, while BRL/COP fell 0.06% to 896.39.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.20% at 92.26.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.