At the close in Copenhagen, the OMX Copenhagen 20 gained 0.69%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Copenhagen 20 were William Demant Holding AS (CO: WDH ), which rose 3.38% or 6.8 points to trade at 207.8 at the close. Novo Nordisk A/S Class B (CO: NOVOb ) added 1.86% or 5.7 points to end at 308.9 and Oersted A/S (CO: ORSTED ) was up 1.81% or 7.90 points to 443.30 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Ambu A/S (CO: AMBUb ), which lost 6.17% or 9.5 points to trade at 144.5 in late trade. Pandora A/S (CO: PNDORA ) declined 2.90% or 7.7 points to end at 257.4 and Danske Bank A/S (CO: DANSKE ) shed 1.54% or 2.0 points to 128.0.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 68 to 50 and 19 ended unchanged on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for February delivery was up 2.63% or 1.33 to $51.84 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in March rose 2.05% or 1.21 to hit $60.20 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract fell 0.26% or 3.35 to trade at $1287.95 a troy ounce.
USD/DKK was up 0.69% to 6.5526, while EUR/DKK fell 0.04% to 7.4641.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.64% at 95.812.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.