At the close in Copenhagen, the OMX Copenhagen 20 gained 0.86%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Copenhagen 20 were Vestas Wind Systems A/S (CO: VWS ), which rose 3.03% or 13.2 points to trade at 449.4 at the close. AP Moeller - Maersk A/S A (CO: MAERSKa ) added 2.56% or 225 points to end at 9030 and FLSmidth & Co. (CO: FLS ) was up 2.45% or 9.5 points to 397.2 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Lundbeck A/S (CO: LUN ), which lost 0.75% or 2.8 points to trade at 372.7 in late trade. Coloplast A/S (CO: COLOb ) declined 0.29% or 2.0 points to end at 686.4 and Chr. Hansen Holding A/S (CO: CHRH ) gained 0.09% or 0.6 points to 670.8.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 82 to 46 and 15 ended unchanged on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for October delivery was unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to $68.72 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November rose 0.13% or 0.10 to hit $76.23 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.30% or 3.60 to trade at $1216.90 a troy ounce.
USD/DKK was down 0.56% to 6.3819, while EUR/DKK fell 0.01% to 7.4584.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.46% at 94.64.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.