At the close in Copenhagen, the OMX Copenhagen 20 rose 1.97%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Copenhagen 20 were Ambu A/S (CO: AMBUb ), which rose 6.56% or 8.2 points to trade at 133.2 at the close. Novo Nordisk A/S Class B (CO: NOVOb ) added 3.66% or 10.5 points to end at 297.0 and Genmab (CO: GEN ) was up 3.16% or 30.2 points to 987.2 in late trade.
Biggest losers included FLSmidth & Co. (CO: FLS ), which lost 1.54% or 5.2 points to trade at 331.4 in late trade. ISS A/S (CO: ISS ) declined 0.67% or 1.50 points to end at 223.50 and Lundbeck A/S (CO: LUN ) shed 0.62% or 1.6 points to 257.0.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 74 to 41 and 18 ended unchanged on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for January delivery was down 6.43% or 3.51 to $51.12 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in January fell 5.53% or 3.46 to hit $59.14 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.35% or 4.30 to trade at $1223.70 a troy ounce.
USD/DKK was up 0.61% to 6.5835, while EUR/DKK fell 0.01% to 7.4615.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.25% at 96.822.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.