At the close in Copenhagen, the OMX Copenhagen 20 declined 0.39%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Copenhagen 20 were Pandora A/S (CO: PNDORA ), which rose 4.17% or 11.5 points to trade at 287.1 at the close. Ambu A/S (CO: AMBUb ) added 1.81% or 2.8 points to end at 157.7 and Vestas Wind Systems A/S (CO: VWS ) was up 1.60% or 8.2 points to 522.2 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Novozymes A/S B (CO: NZYMb ), which lost 5.74% or 16.7 points to trade at 274.1 in late trade. Danske Bank A/S (CO: DANSKE ) declined 1.96% or 2.5 points to end at 122.5 and Genmab (CO: GEN ) shed 1.93% or 19.0 points to 966.0.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 65 to 61 and 20 ended unchanged on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for March delivery was up 1.03% or 0.54 to $53.16 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in March rose 0.03% or 0.02 to hit $61.16 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract fell 0.34% or 4.40 to trade at $1279.60 a troy ounce.
USD/DKK was up 0.67% to 6.6038, while EUR/DKK rose 0.01% to 7.4662.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.53% at 96.278.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.