At the close in Copenhagen, the OMX Copenhagen 20 declined 2.68%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Copenhagen 20 were Oersted A/S (CO: ORSTED ), which fell 1.00% or 4.20 points to trade at 416.80 at the close. Novo Nordisk A/S Class B (CO: NOVOb ) fell 1.46% or 4.1 points to end at 275.9 and Jyske Bank A/S (CO: JYSK ) was down 1.82% or 5.3 points to 286.1 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Ambu A/S (CO: AMBUb ), which lost 9.04% or 12.4 points to trade at 124.8 in late trade. AP Moeller - Maersk A/S B (CO: MAERSKb ) declined 5.07% or 416 points to end at 7796 and DSV (CO: DSV ) shed 4.82% or 25.8 points to 509.6.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 109 to 16 and 12 ended unchanged on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was down 4.74% or 3.28 to $65.89 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December fell 4.72% or 3.77 to hit $76.06 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 1.11% or 13.50 to trade at $1234.70 a troy ounce.
USD/DKK was down 0.13% to 6.4994, while EUR/DKK fell 0.01% to 7.4602.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.13% at 95.62.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.