Ex-divs to take 0.9 points off FTSE 100 on Sep.21
LONDON, Sept 18 (Reuters) - The following FTSE 100 .FTSE companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout.
According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 0.94 points off the index.
STOCK OPTION IMPACT
0.65 Taylor Wimpey
Among FTSE 250 .FTMC companies going ex-dividend are:
Bovis Homes Group
15 Crest Nicholson
CRST.L 11.2 Drax Group
8.64 GVC Holdings
16.5 (Euro cents) John Laing Infrastructure Fund JLIF.L 3.48 Ladbrokes Coral
12.7 (US cents) Playtech
PTEC.L 12.1 (Euro cents) Redrow
11 Rank Group
39.5 Weir Group
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or