At the close in Helsinki, the OMX Helsinki 25 rose 0.10%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Helsinki 25 were Outotec Oyj (HE: OTE1V ), which rose 5.05% or 0.165 points to trade at 3.431 at the close. Outokumpu Oyj (HE: OUT1V ) added 3.72% or 0.1330 points to end at 3.7070 and Cargotec Oyj (HE: CGCBV ) was up 2.91% or 0.82 points to 29.02 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Fortum Oyj (HE: FORTUM ), which lost 1.85% or 0.35 points to trade at 18.89 in late trade. Neste Oil Oyj (HE: NESTE ) declined 1.20% or 0.90 points to end at 73.90 and Nordea Bank Abp (HE: NDAFI ) shed 0.75% or 0.058 points to 7.686.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 102 to 49 and 19 ended unchanged on the Helsinki Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Brent oil for March delivery was up 1.89% or 1.08 to $58.14 a barrel. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in February rose 2.56% or 1.23 to hit $49.19 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract rose 0.23% or 3.00 to trade at $1288.80 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was up 0.64% to 1.1466, while EUR/GBP rose 0.32% to 0.8977.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.49% at 95.282.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.