At the close in Helsinki, the OMX Helsinki 25 added 0.29%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Helsinki 25 were YIT Oyj (HE: YIT ), which rose 5.17% or 0.28 points to trade at 5.79 at the close. Outotec Oyj (HE: OTE1V ) added 2.18% or 0.122 points to end at 5.722 and Nordea Bank AB FDR (HE: NDA1V ) was up 1.86% or 0.170 points to 9.290 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Stora Enso Oyj R (HE: STERV ), which lost 0.54% or 0.085 points to trade at 15.765 in late trade. Neste Oil Oyj (HE: NESTE ) declined 0.44% or 0.32 points to end at 72.36 and Kesko Oyj (HE: KESKOB ) shed 0.34% or 0.16 points to 47.60.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 86 to 58 and 17 ended unchanged on the Helsinki Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Brent oil for November delivery was down 0.89% or 0.71 to $78.69 a barrel. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in November fell 0.54% or 0.38 to hit $70.39 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.07% or 0.90 to trade at $1209.20 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was up 0.67% to 1.1751, while EUR/GBP fell 0.03% to 0.8878.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.47% at 93.68.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.