Finland shares lower at close of trade; OMX Helsinki 25 down 0.18%
Investing.com – Finland equities were lower at the close on Monday, as losses in the Oil & Gas , Industrials and Utilities sectors propelled shares lower.
At the close in Helsinki, the OMX Helsinki 25 declined 0.18%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Helsinki 25 were Telia Company AB (HE: TELIA1 ), which rose 2.11% or 0.081 points to trade at 3.914 at the close. Elisa Oyj (HE: ELISA ) added 1.41% or 0.52 points to end at 37.37 and DNA Oyj (HE: DNAO ) was up 1.09% or 0.2000 points to 18.5300 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Huhtamaki Oyj (HE: HUH1V ), which lost 2.11% or 0.65 points to trade at 30.20 in late trade. Konecranes ABP (HE: KCRA ) declined 1.70% or 0.58 points to end at 33.47 and Wartsila Oyj Abp (HE: WRT1V ) shed 1.62% or 0.29 points to 17.89.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 82 to 63 and 16 ended unchanged on the Helsinki Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Brent oil for November delivery was up 0.73% or 0.57 to $78.21 a barrel. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in October rose 0.46% or 0.32 to hit $70.09 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.23% or 2.80 to trade at $1207.20 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was up 0.13% to 1.1618, while EUR/GBP rose 0.75% to 0.9020.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.01% at 95.06.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or