At the close in Helsinki, the OMX Helsinki 25 lost 0.54%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Helsinki 25 were YIT Oyj (HE: YIT ), which rose 2.92% or 0.17 points to trade at 5.81 at the close. Outotec Oyj (HE: OTE1V ) added 2.15% or 0.148 points to end at 7.036 and Konecranes ABP (HE: KCRA ) was up 1.91% or 0.62 points to 33.09 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Elisa Oyj (HE: ELISA ), which lost 2.34% or 0.89 points to trade at 37.17 in late trade. Nokia Oyj (HE: NOKIA ) declined 1.82% or 0.086 points to end at 4.646 and KONE Oyj (HE: KNEBV ) shed 1.25% or 0.59 points to 46.79.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 83 to 61 and 18 ended unchanged on the Helsinki Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Brent oil for October delivery was down 0.85% or 0.64 to $74.91 a barrel. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in September fell 1.45% or 1.02 to hit $69.11 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract rose 0.43% or 5.30 to trade at $1226.60 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was up 0.01% to 1.1707, while EUR/GBP rose 0.02% to 0.8916.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.11% at 94.24.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.