German stocks - Factors to watch on February 20
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, Feb 20 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday:
The chemical group could incur 40-60 million euros ($50-$74 million) in extra costs each year as a result of Britain's decision to leave the European Union, the company's UK chief told Handelsblatt. BOERSE DB1Gn.DE
Q4 results due after market close. Adjusted EBIT seen up 8 percent at 298 million euros. Poll: former head of BayernLB, Gerd Haeusler, will not take up a position on the exchange operator's supervisory board, the company said, as investors are pushing for younger members to join the controlling panel.
DEUTSCHE TELEKOM DTEGn.DE
Wage talks with union Verdi due to begin.
HeidelbergCement on Tuesday said its core profit rose 16.5 percent in the fourth quarter, citing price increases and higher-than-expected synergies from the integration of Italcementi. MEDIA PSMGn.DE
The broadcaster is in exclusive talks with private equity firm General Atlantic over the sale of a minority stake in its digital unit, two people with direct knowledge of the matter said on Monday. VOWG_p.DE
VW and the IG Metall labour union resume pay talks for about 120,000 staff at western German plants.
Covestro said it would generate cash at a faster rate than previously thought, helped by demand from undersupplied global materials markets. FRAG.DE
The group has no plans to raise fees at Frankfurt airport in 2019, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung quoted Chief Executive Stefan Schulte as saying.
The builder said on Monday it will lower its bid for Spain's Abertis ABE.MC if the infrastructure firm pays a dividend. SNHG.DE
The company said the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeals had ruled that it was correct to consolidate POCO as a controlled interest in its 2016 accounts but nonetheless ordered it to amend its accounts. VACUUM PV.DE
Q4 results due. The group already published preliminary key figures on Friday, saying its full-year EBIT grew 9 percent to 73.9 million euros. CWCG.DE
The company posted higher 2017 profit and sales. GENERAL MEETINGS
OSRAM OSRn.DE - 1.11 eur/shr dividend proposed
RWE RWEG.DE - HSBC cuts to "hold" from "buy", cuts target price to 17 euros from 23.5 euros
AAREAL BANK ARLG.DE - HSBC cuts to "hold" from "buy", cuts target price to 42 euros from 45 euros.
INNOGY IGY.DE - HSBC cuts to "reduce" from "hold", cuts target price to 28 euros from 36 euros
OVERSEAS STOCK MARKETS
US markets closed.
Nikkei .N225 -1 pct, Chinese markets closed.
Time: 6.07 GMT. .T .SS
GERMAN ECONOMIC DATA
German January producer prices due at 0700 GMT. Seen +0.3 pct m/m, +1.9 pct y/y.
ZEW sentiment index due at 1000 GMT. Economic Sentiment seen at 16.0 points vs 20.4, Current Conditions at 93.9 vs 95.2.
EUROPEAN FACTORS TO WATCH WATCH/EU
DIARIES DE/DIA WEU/EQUITY
REUTERS TOP NEWS TOP/NEWS
($1 = 0.8061 euros)
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or