BERLIN/FRANKFURT, June 7 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday:
U.S. President Donald Trump is not backing down from the tough line he has taken on trade, the White House's top economic adviser said on Wednesday, setting the stage for a showdown with top allies at this week's G7 summit in Canada. DAIGn.DE
Daimler unveiled on Wednesday an all-electric big rig truck it promises to have in production in 2021, as the German automaker mounts a major challenge to European and American rivals, including new entrants like Tesla TSLA.O . Trucks has also set up a research and development center for autonomous driving in the United States, the latest sign of the German manufacturer's commitment to getting self-driving freight trucks on the road. BANK DBKGn.DE
The lender's investment banking arm will bear more than half of the group's planned cost cuts, its chief financial officer said on Wednesday, as he admitted that the lender would continue to lag peers in the second quarter. AIRG.DE
Moody's has upgraded EnBW's credit ratings to A3/Baa2 with a stable outlook. STAGn.DE - 0.11 eur/shr dividend
UNIPER UN01.DE - 0.74 eur/shr dividend
CEWE CWCG.DE - 1.85 eur/shr dividend
RHOEN-KLINIKUM RHKG.DE - 0.22 eur/shr dividend
VTG VT9G.DE - 0.90 eur/shr dividend
OVERSEAS STOCK MARKETS
Time: 5.18 GMT. .T .SS
GERMAN ECONOMIC DATA
German April industrial orders due at 0600 GMT. Seen +0.8 pct m/m.
EUROPEAN FACTORS TO WATCH WATCH/EU
DIARIES DE/DIA WEU/EQUITY
REUTERS TOP NEWS TOP/NEWS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.