At the close in Athens, the Athens General Composite rose 0.32%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Athens General Composite were Sarantiseg (AT: SRSr ), which rose 6.69% or 0.46 points to trade at 7.34 at the close. Selonda Aquaculture SA (AT: SELr ) added 4.64% or 0.0044 points to end at 0.0992 and Quest Holdings (AT: IQTr ) was up 4.31% or 0.500 points to 12.100 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Reds (AT: CAMr ), which lost 5.23% or 0.045 points to trade at 0.815 in late trade. Iaso (AT: IASr ) declined 3.84% or 0.030 points to end at 0.752 and Eurobank Ergasias SA (AT: EURBr ) shed 3.38% or 0.0250 points to 0.7150.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 61 to 39 and 14 ended unchanged on the Athens Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was up 0.77% or 9.10 to $1193.30 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in October rose 0.18% or 0.12 to hit $65.33 a barrel, while the October Brent oil contract rose 0.64% or 0.46 to trade at $72.29 a barrel.
EUR/USD was up 0.01% to 1.1440, while EUR/GBP fell 0.08% to 0.8964.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.01% at 95.99.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.