At the close in Athens, the Athens General Composite rose 0.46%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Athens General Composite were Sarantiseg (AT: SRSr ), which rose 3.50% or 0.50 points to trade at 14.80 at the close. ThesKi Port (AT: OLTr ) added 2.72% or 0.70 points to end at 26.40 and Elvalhalcor Hellenic Copper and Aluminium Industry SA (AT: ELHA ) was up 2.21% or 0.030 points to 1.385 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Crete Plastics SA (AT: PLAKR ), which lost 7.38% or 1.100 points to trade at 13.800 in late trade. K.L.M. (AT: KLUr ) declined 1.66% or 0.012 points to end at 0.710 and Jumbo SA (AT: BABr ) shed 1.61% or 0.230 points to 14.090.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 63 to 46 and 12 ended unchanged on the Athens Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for August delivery was down 0.02% or 0.20 to $1303.00 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in July rose 0.51% or 0.34 to hit $66.44 a barrel, while the August Brent oil contract rose 0.05% or 0.04 to trade at $76.50 a barrel.
EUR/USD was up 0.03% to 1.1787, while EUR/GBP rose 0.03% to 0.8812.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.01% at 93.57.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.