At the close in Athens, the Athens General Composite rose 0.55%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Athens General Composite were Papoutsanis (AT: PSALr ), which rose 6.35% or 0.025 points to trade at 0.419 at the close. Profile Syst (AT: PRFr ) added 6.05% or 0.075 points to end at 1.315 and Gek Terna (AT: HRMr ) was up 3.14% or 0.160 points to 5.250 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Autohellas (AT: AUTr ), which lost 4.92% or 1.20 points to trade at 23.40 in late trade. Centric Hold (AT: DESr ) declined 4.29% or 0.007 points to end at 0.156 and Elton S.A. (AT: ELNr ) shed 3.99% or 0.065 points to 1.565.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 58 to 57 and 10 ended unchanged on the Athens Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for April delivery was up 0.41% or 5.50 to $1355.40 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in May fell 1.05% or 0.69 to hit $65.19 a barrel, while the June Brent oil contract fell 0.80% or 0.56 to trade at $69.25 a barrel.
EUR/USD was up 0.74% to 1.2444, while EUR/GBP rose 0.07% to 0.8748.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.48% at 88.67.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.