At the close in Athens, the Athens General Composite gained 0.74%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Athens General Composite were Intracom Constructions Technical and Steel Constructions SA (AT: INCr ), which rose 24.03% or 0.310 points to trade at 1.600 at the close. Nireus Aqua (AT: NIRr ) added 10.17% or 0.018 points to end at 0.190 and Intracom Hold (AT: INRr ) was up 9.24% or 0.057 points to 0.674 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Intercontinental International Real Estate Investment Company SA (AT: ICIr ), which lost 2.86% or 0.150 points to trade at 5.100 in late trade. Athens Medical (AT: AMCr ) declined 2.29% or 0.030 points to end at 1.280 and Elastron SA (AT: ELSRr ) shed 1.44% or 0.0200 points to 1.3700.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 71 to 33 and 10 ended unchanged on the Athens Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was down 0.38% or 4.60 to $1209.80 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in October rose 1.01% or 0.69 to hit $69.22 a barrel, while the November Brent oil contract rose 0.76% or 0.58 to trade at $76.87 a barrel.
EUR/USD was unchanged 0.00% to 1.1696, while EUR/GBP fell 0.87% to 0.9007.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.03% at 94.60.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.