At the close in Athens, the Athens General Composite added 1.08% to hit a new 1-month high.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Athens General Composite were Profile Syst (AT: PRFr ), which rose 6.48% or 0.095 points to trade at 1.560 at the close. Selonda Aquaculture SA (AT: SELr ) added 5.91% or 0.0026 points to end at 0.0466 and Athens Medical (AT: AMCr ) was up 5.66% or 0.060 points to 1.120 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Attica Bank SA (AT: BOAr ), which lost 4.12% or 0.004 points to trade at 0.102 in late trade. Iktinos Hellas (AT: IKTr ) declined 2.65% or 0.1300 points to end at 4.7700 and ThesKi Water (AT: TWSr ) shed 2.24% or 0.100 points to 4.360.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 69 to 28 and 21 ended unchanged on the Athens Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for April delivery was down 0.20% or 2.65 to $1322.55 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in March rose 1.73% or 0.93 to hit $54.72 a barrel, while the April Brent oil contract rose 1.87% or 1.14 to trade at $61.98 a barrel.
EUR/USD was up 0.24% to 1.1471, while EUR/GBP rose 0.41% to 0.8765.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.09% at 95.218.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.