At the close in Athens, the Athens General-Composite added 0.20%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Athens General-Composite were Intracom Hold (AT: INRr ), which rose 8.36% or 0.028 points to trade at 0.363 at the close. Sarantiseg (AT: SRSr ) added 5.66% or 0.60 points to end at 11.20 and Athens Medical (AT: AMCr ) was up 3.76% or 0.029 points to 0.800 in late trade.
Biggest losers included AS Company SA (AT: ASCr ), which lost 5.67% or 0.045 points to trade at 0.748 in late trade. Select Textile (AT: EPIr ) declined 3.80% or 0.006 points to end at 0.172 and Marfin Invest (AT: MRFr ) shed 2.63% or 0.004 points to 0.148.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 58 to 43 and 18 ended unchanged on the Athens Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for April delivery was down 0.48% or 5.95 to $1243.75 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in May fell 0.35% or 0.17 to hit $47.87 a barrel, while the May Brent oil contract rose 0.04% or 0.02 to trade at $50.66 a barrel.
EUR/USD was down 0.11% to 1.0784, while EUR/GBP fell 0.39% to 0.8614.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.10% at 99.58.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.