At the close in Athens, the Athens General-Composite rose 0.67%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Athens General-Composite were Techn Olympic (AT: OLYr ), which rose 6.60% or 0.070 points to trade at 1.130 at the close. FHL I Kiriakidis Marbles and Granites SA (AT: KRKr ) added 6.25% or 0.200 points to end at 3.400 and Selonda Aquaculture SA (AT: SELr ) was up 5.88% or 0.0090 points to 0.1620 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Sarantiseg (AT: SRSr ), which lost 3.08% or 0.33 points to trade at 10.37 in late trade. Grivalia Properties REIC (AT: GRIr ) declined 2.26% or 0.18 points to end at 7.77 and Jumbo SA (AT: BABr ) shed 2.22% or 0.290 points to 12.750.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 60 to 36 and 14 ended unchanged on the Athens Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for April delivery was up 0.87% or 10.55 to $1218.85 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in March fell 0.06% or 0.03 to hit $53.85 a barrel, while the April Brent oil contract rose 0.21% or 0.12 to trade at $56.92 a barrel.
EUR/USD was up 0.31% to 1.0802, while EUR/GBP rose 1.32% to 0.8619.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.17% at 99.52.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.