At the close in Athens, the Athens General Composite lost 0.02%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Athens General Composite were Quest Holdings (AT: IQTr ), which rose 6.18% or 0.800 points to trade at 13.750 at the close. Iaso (AT: IASr ) added 5.76% or 0.070 points to end at 1.285 and Techn Olympic (AT: OLYr ) was up 4.12% or 0.070 points to 1.770 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Intracom Constructions Technical and Steel Constructions SA (AT: INCr ), which lost 5.53% or 0.065 points to trade at 1.110 in late trade. Alpha Bank SA (AT: ACBr ) declined 3.72% or 0.039 points to end at 1.008 and Gr Sarantis SA (AT: SRSr ) shed 3.03% or 0.22 points to 7.04.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 46 to 38 and 25 ended unchanged on the Athens Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for February delivery was up 0.47% or 6.05 to $1294.45 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in February fell 0.83% or 0.43 to hit $51.68 a barrel, while the March Brent oil contract fell 0.33% or 0.20 to trade at $60.44 a barrel.
EUR/USD was down 0.09% to 1.1403, while EUR/GBP fell 0.12% to 0.8861.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.03% at 95.643.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.