At the close in Athens, the Athens General Composite fell 0.09% to hit a new 52-week low.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Athens General Composite were Selonda Aquaculture SA (AT: SELr ), which rose 3.94% or 0.0022 points to trade at 0.0580 at the close. Elastron SA (AT: ELSRr ) added 3.80% or 0.0450 points to end at 1.2300 and Jumbo SA (AT: BABr ) was up 3.68% or 0.450 points to 12.690 in late trade.
Biggest losers included K.L.M. (AT: KLUr ), which lost 5.88% or 0.034 points to trade at 0.544 in late trade. Intracom Holdings SA (AT: INRr ) declined 5.26% or 0.042 points to end at 0.756 and Intercontinental International Real Estate Investment Company SA (AT: ICIr ) shed 4.63% or 0.250 points to 5.150.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 39 to 26 and 9 ended unchanged on the Athens Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was up 0.11% or 1.40 to $1232.30 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in December rose 1.24% or 0.78 to hit $63.92 a barrel, while the January Brent oil contract rose 1.46% or 1.06 to trade at $73.89 a barrel.
EUR/USD was up 0.11% to 1.1401, while EUR/GBP fell 0.27% to 0.8756.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.16% at 96.19.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.