At the close in Athens, the Athens General Composite fell 0.19%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Athens General Composite were Reds (AT: CAMr ), which rose 6.16% or 0.045 points to trade at 0.790 at the close. Nireus Aqua (AT: NIRr ) added 5.29% or 0.009 points to end at 0.179 and Thrace Plastic (AT: THRr ) was up 3.74% or 0.070 points to 1.940 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Intralot (AT: INLr ), which lost 26.89% or 0.139 points to trade at 0.378 in late trade. Intracom Holdings SA (AT: INRr ) declined 18.76% or 0.127 points to end at 0.550 and Attica Bank SA (AT: BOAr ) shed 9.97% or 0.012 points to 0.112.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 54 to 42 and 16 ended unchanged on the Athens Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for February delivery was down 0.07% or 0.80 to $1219.10 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in January fell 0.91% or 0.47 to hit $51.09 a barrel, while the February Brent oil contract fell 1.18% or 0.71 to trade at $59.69 a barrel.
EUR/USD was down 0.04% to 1.1284, while EUR/GBP fell 0.17% to 0.8847.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.09% at 97.370.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.