At the close in Athens, the Athens General Composite declined 0.41%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Athens General Composite were Elliniki Technodomiki Anemos SA (AT: ANEMr ), which rose 5.20% or 0.085 points to trade at 1.720 at the close. Ellaktor SA (AT: HELr ) added 4.63% or 0.062 points to end at 1.400 and Ekter (AT: EKTr ) was up 3.23% or 0.040 points to 1.280 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Kekrops SA (AT: KEKr ), which lost 5.88% or 0.0800 points to trade at 1.2800 in late trade. Titan Cement Company SA (AT: TTNr ) declined 5.47% or 1.130 points to end at 19.520 and Iktinos Hellas (AT: IKTr ) shed 4.53% or 0.2200 points to 4.6400.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 58 to 45 and 20 ended unchanged on the Athens Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for February delivery was up 0.37% or 4.85 to $1302.95 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in March fell 3.78% or 2.03 to hit $51.66 a barrel, while the April Brent oil contract fell 3.13% or 1.93 to trade at $59.66 a barrel.
EUR/USD was up 0.25% to 1.1441, while EUR/GBP rose 0.47% to 0.8685.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.13% at 95.343.
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.