At the close in Athens, the Athens General Composite declined 0.70%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Athens General Composite were Attica Bank SA (AT: BOAr ), which rose 17.85% or 0.005 points to trade at 0.035 at the close. Revoil Petrol (AT: REVr ) added 9.17% or 0.055 points to end at 0.655 and Select Textile (AT: EPIr ) was up 5.04% or 0.012 points to 0.246 in late trade.
Biggest losers included AS Company SA (AT: ASCr ), which lost 3.81% or 0.080 points to trade at 2.020 in late trade. Greek Organisation of Football Prognostics SA (AT: OPAr ) declined 3.09% or 0.320 points to end at 10.030 and Coca Cola HBC AG (AT: EEEr ) shed 2.66% or 0.7450 points to 27.2550.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 61 to 57 and 12 ended unchanged on the Athens Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for April delivery was up 0.13% or 1.70 to $1320.30 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in April fell 1.79% or 1.13 to hit $61.88 a barrel, while the May Brent oil contract fell 1.82% or 1.21 to trade at $65.31 a barrel.
EUR/USD was down 0.25% to 1.2203, while EUR/GBP rose 0.59% to 0.8847.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.23% at 90.52.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.