Investing.com – Greece equities were lower at the close on Friday, as in the sectors propelled shares .
At the close in Athens, the Athens General Composite unchanged 0.00%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Athens General Composite were Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA (AT: LAMr ), which unchanged 0.00% or 0.0000 points to trade at 18.6000 at the close. Jumbo SA (AT: BABr ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to end at 13.840 and Eurobank Ergasias SA (AT: EURBr ) was unchanged 0.00% or 0.0000 points to 0.8435 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA (AT: LAMr ), which unchanged 0.00% or 0.0000 points to trade at 18.6000 in late trade. Jumbo SA (AT: BABr ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to end at 13.840 and Eurobank Ergasias SA (AT: EURBr ) 0.00% or 0.0000 points to 0.8435.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 1 to 0 on the Athens Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was down 0.43% or 5.20 to $1214.90 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in September fell 0.30% or 0.21 to hit $68.75 a barrel, while the October Brent oil contract fell 0.31% or 0.23 to trade at $73.22 a barrel.
EUR/USD was down 0.01% to 1.1584, while EUR/GBP rose 0.19% to 0.8918.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.05% at 95.05.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.